The Runtime Director is a web-based cluster management solution that fully integrates into the SAFplus platform. The Runtime Director is built using a modern model-view-controller architecture utilizing the TurboGears web mega-framework.
- Intuitive graphical interface: All SAF AMF entities of the cluster can be easily viewed and modified.
- In-Service Software Upgrade: Deploy new software to the cluster without taking applications offline, whilst maintaining version management consistancy.
- Development tool: Multiple projects can share the same expensive target platform for developing new applications or as the basis for your Element Management System.
- Installation flexibility: Install into an existing in-service SAFplus cluster or add into your product during the design phase.
- Highly available: Run in highly available Active/Active (2N) redundancy mode or non-redundant (single node) mode.
Cluster Node View: Status of every node in the cluster and what applications are running on each node.
SAF Service Group View: State of all applications and all of their constituent SAF entities.
Upgrade Session View: Example of an in-service, rolling upgrade of an application.